Managers and team leaders in a position to apply best knowledge management practices and initiatives in their organization including
- senior and middle-management,
- knowledge managers,
- HR managers,
- IT professionals,
- independent consultants,
- R&D managers,
- marketing and product managers.
Douglas Connect partners with The KM Institute CKM who is the premier Certification program designed for those tasked to lead or improve KM initiatives; anyone interested in gaining a solid grasp of common KM principles at an advanced level with actual "hands-on" experience performing KM.
CKM Graduates range from newcomers to seasoned practitioners, project managers to CKOs, public/private sectors.
- Perform KM using proven tips/tools anyone can use!
- Build Collaborative Environments; better communication, spark innovation
- Transform your organization into a rapid-learning environment
- Develop innovative ways to do Knowledge Mapping
- Create the KM Vision for your company, including a solid strategy to get there
- Initiate with your peers successful Communities of Practice
- Discover usable, real-world KM principles and keys to success
Regardless of your organization's size, structure or purpose, we provide you with the knowledge and skills to lead successful, real-world knowledge management initiatives. No IT experience needed.
Geared to KM Team leaders -- whether new or advanced, anyone can start!