|Knowledge Maturity Model(s):||Get an overview of the current KM Models and learn how to apply them.|
|Measurement techniques:||Are always a hot topic, because they allow to show the benefits of any KM initiative|
|Human Change Management:||Understanding the principles of a change and the human factors can make your initiative more successful.|
|Stakeholder Management:||If you manage your stakeholder, then they deliver added value to the KM Initiative|
|Analyzing techniques:||Learn and practice some easy applicable analyzing techniques for your work|
|Creative Solution Methods:||Get familiar with solution methods that are proven and deliver fast and reliable results|
|Topics from the participants:||Give us your topics in advance and we will prepare it in a knowledge exchange environment by using the collective knowledge of the participants|
13.-17. November 2017
AMERON Hotel Flora Luzern
Standard Price: CHF 4,245.07; EUR 3,940.00
Early Bird Price: CHF 3,820.57; EUR 3,546.00 - valid up to 30 days prior to class date
Group Rates: Contact us - km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com with your group details and we will respond with discount information.
- "Purchase Now" - your payment guarantees your registration.
- "Request Invoice" - system will generate a printable invoice which you can use to submit payment later. Your status will be recorded as "pre-registered" until payment is received.
- Payment is required to reserve your seat and gain access to pre-class materials.
- In the event of a full class, "registered/paid" participants take precedence over "pre-registered."
- Meeting Request - for more information
- "Register" - pre-registration, reserve your seat - valid up to 60 days prior to class date
Please contact KM Team at km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com, to discuss your specific requirements.