Certified Training Course
Douglas Connect provides world class knowledge management training for all levels within an organization, ranging from basic primers for knowledge workers, through to the most comprehensive certification courses for those managers expecting to initiate or lead a knowledge management (KM) program.
We offer a public Certified Knowledge Management (CKM) course in Switzerland which attracts managers worldwide, and custom in-house training for organizations who need several people to be trained simultaneously.
In light of the upcoming revision of the ISO 9001 the discipline «Knowledge Management» will gain more emphasis and focus in the near future. The ISO 9001 revision 2015 includes the necessity of knowledge management activities and measures in the 9001: clause 7.1.5. This will create challenges for Small and Middle Enterprises who have been not yet thinking about knowledge management.
8.-12. May 2017
Technology Park Basel
Standard Price: CHF 4,245.07; EUR 3,940.00
Early Bird Price: CHF 3,820.57; EUR 3,546.00 - valid up to 30 days prior to class date (expires 08th April 2017)
Group Rates: Contact us - km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com with your group details and we will respond with discount information.
- "Purchase Now" - your payment guarantees your registration.
- "Request Invoice" - system will generate a printable invoice which you can use to submit payment later. Your status will be recorded as "pre-registered" until payment is received.
- Payment is required to reserve your seat and gain access to pre-class materials.
- In the event of a full class, "registered/paid" participants take precedence over "pre-registered."
- Meeting Request - for more information
- "Register" - pre-registration, reserve your seat - valid up to 60 days prior to class date (expires 07th March 2017)
Please contact KM Team at km [at] douglasconnect [dot] com, to discuss your specific requirements.